A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhat Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhat Osman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhat Osman, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Osman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhat A. Osman practice?
Dr. Farhat Osman practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Troy, MI.
See Rochester Hills Pediatricians.