A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhat Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhat Osman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhat Osman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhat Akhtar Osman BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Farhat A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Farhat Osman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Farhat Osman practices Pediatrics near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.