A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhat Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhat Osman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhat Osman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Osman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farhat A. Osman practice?
Dr. Farhat Osman practices Pediatrics near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.