Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farheen Fahim
Dr. Farheen Fahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Fahim is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, Trinitas Regional Medical Center and Trinitas Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Farheen Fahim has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Farheen Fahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Syed Alam
Livingston, NJ 0 mi30
Dr. Lisa Robbins
Livingston, NJ 0.04 mi25