A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farheen Fahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farheen Fahim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Fahim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farheen Fahim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farheen Fahim practice?
- Dr. Farheen Fahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Farheen Fahim practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.