A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farheen Shah-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farheen Shah-Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Plasma Exchange
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah-Khan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shah-Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farheen M Shah-Khan MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Farheen M. Shah-Khan practice?
- Dr. Farheen Shah-Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farheen Shah-Khan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.