A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farheen Shirazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farheen Shirazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirazi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shirazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farheen Shirazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirazi graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shirazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farheen Shirazi MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farheen Shirazi practice?
- Dr. Farheen Shirazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farheen Shirazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.