A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farheen Shirazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farheen Shirazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirazi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farheen Shirazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirazi graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shirazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farheen Shirazi MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farheen Shirazi practice?
- Dr. Farheen Shirazi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Farheen Shirazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Cardiologists.