A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhood Farjah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhood Farjah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farjah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farjah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjah graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farjah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhood Farjah MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farhood Farjah practice?
- Dr. Farhood Farjah has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhood Farjah practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.