A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhood Saremi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saremi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saremi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhood Saremi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Saremi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saremi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhood Saremi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Farhood Saremi practice?
- Dr. Farhood Saremi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farhood Saremi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.