A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faria Farhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faria Farhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhat graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Farhat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faria Farhat MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Faria Farhat practice?
- Dr. Faria Farhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faria Farhat practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Laurel Internists and Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.