Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faria Farhat
Dr. Faria Farhat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Mc Lean, VA (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Farhat is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Howard University Hospital and Laurel Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Faria Farhat has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Faria Farhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Dr. Nita Shanbhag
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi12
Dr. Saadia Griffith Howard
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Mahrukh Hussain
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi17