A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesgar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mesgar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mesgar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Faria Mesgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faria M. Mesgar practice?
Dr. Faria Mesgar practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.