A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faria Mesgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesgar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mesgar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faria Mojtahedi Mesgar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Faria M. Mesgar practice?
- Dr. Faria Mesgar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faria Mesgar practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.