A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Amani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariba Amani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Amani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Amani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Amani practice?
- Dr. Fariba Amani has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Fariba Amani practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near , .