A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Amani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariba Amani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amani graduated from Md, Tehran University Of Medical Sciences. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Amani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Amani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Amani practice?
- Dr. Fariba Amani has 1 office location.
Dr. Fariba Amani practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.