A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Amani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariba Amani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amani
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amani graduated from Md, Tehran University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Amani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Amani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Amani practice?
- Dr. Fariba Amani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fariba Amani practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Cardiologists.