Dr. Fariba Gharai MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Port Charlotte, FL

no change

January 31st, 2017
Such a warm and caring Surgeon, above and beyond what is expected of her!
My mother and I drove to Florida in Dec of 2016 to spend Christmas vacation with my sister. Unfortunately, Mom had a heart attack the day after Christmas and had Open Heart surgery soon after. Dr.Fariba Gharai explained the surgery to my sister and I, and had great compassion for our situation. We cannot thank her enough for everything she has done. Dr. Gharai is a kind, compassionate, caring person and surgeon.

June 8th, 2016
She saved my life. I couldn't have asked for a nicer more competent Dr. She was amazing. I truly loved her

December 6th, 2015
Great Care
Just can't say enough good things. A minor procedure (she does mostly major stuff) gets treated like it is important.

October 30th, 2015
great doctor patient focus
great doctor patient focus

October 22nd, 2015
The BEST Doctor anywhere
Dr. Gharai knows everything about thoracic and heart surgery. She made a triple bypass a very easy surgery for me. She is so very caring and takes so much time with you explaining everything she will do. She actually makes you relaxed because you know she is the very best at what she does. Thank you more than you know Dr. Gharai we miss you😥

October 18th, 2015
Great
Passionate, competant Doc who really actually cares

May 21st, 2011
A caring do doctor and knows her stuff
I went to Dr Gharai because my left Carotid artery was closed up at around 80 to 85 percent. My right side is completely closed off and nothing more can be done after the last surgery I had done by a different surgeon which I did not want to go back to. Having this left side Carotid taken care of is a very critical surgery to have done. I went to her office and she explained the procedure to me in detail on how she was going to do it from beginning to end. After meeting with her and talking with her and the knowledge that she has, I knew I had the right surgeon to do the surgery.

May 3rd, 2011
Fariba Gharai exceptional care
Dr. Gharai performed surgery on my left carotid artery this past February. An exceptional surgeon with an outstanding bedside manner. She was able to put me and my wife at ease before and after surgery. she will be my 1st choice for any future surery I may need.

January 17th, 2011
a Wonderful Doctor
Good expanationWonderful outcomeGood follow upShe seems to really care

October 2nd, 2010
Truly superb physician
Dr. Gharai should be named among the best doctors in America. EVerything about her is superb: great bedside manners, spending time with family, explaining the situation to us, and great surgical outcome. She has the best pre and post operative care possible. I was extremely pleased by her care of me for my heart valve surgery. Thank you Dr. Gharai

August 10th, 2010
Caring is what counts
It is scary to go to the doctor especially when surgery is involved. Fariba is easy to talk to and spends time with the family to explain what she is going to do and why. Coming out of the operating room she looked a little worn but still looked to explain what happened and what it means. A person to trust your parents with.

May 1st, 2010
Amazing Doctor
My father was diagnosed with NSC lung cancer. While my father lives in Florida, I live in California. Dr. Gharai was extremely communicative about my fathers upcoming surgery and my overall experience with her and her staff has been one of the best amongst the physicians I have come in contact with. My dad hasn't had surgery yet, but we are confident that Dr. Gharai is the right person to do the job. Thanks as well to her office staff, especially Jennifer.