A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Modares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariba Modares is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariba Modares, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modares has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Modares FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Modares practice?
- Dr. Fariba Modares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fariba Modares practices Internal Medicine near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Internists.