A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Pajoohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariba Pajoohi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajoohi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Pajoohi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Pajoohi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Pajoohi practice?
- Dr. Fariba Pajoohi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fariba Pajoohi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Cedar Falls, IA.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.