A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariba Shokoohy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariba Shokoohy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariba Shokoohy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokoohy graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Shokoohy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariba Shokoohy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fariba Shokoohy practice?
- Dr. Fariba Shokoohy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fariba Shokoohy practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.