Family Physicians

17752 Beach Blvd
Ste 203
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-841-1040
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Jan 27th, 2012

great bedside manner.respectful, explain to me, put me on ease, correct diagnosis, very pleased

Oct 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Shokoohy at the Talbert Medical Walk-in Clinic in Long Beach. She barely did an exam on my foot (didn't even lift it up or anything) and was reluctant to have me get an x-ray. Her only recommendation was to refer me to Podiatry. When I asked her if I should be doing anything in the meantime to relieve the pain or swelling, she asked if I wanted painkillers. Really? That's your only recommendation? Additionally, I found her to be disheveled, and when she sat down at the computer to make notes in my record, she slipped her shoes off and slouched down in the chair. I was so put off by her exam and demeanor that I was uncertain if she was even a doctor.

Jul 9th, 2010

My experience with this doctor is extremely poor.

|  A GOOD DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES!!  |  show details
by Annie C. on Jun 3rd, 2010

I can't comment on her staff, as she has left the office in H.B. where I was seeing her. I like her very much and was very comfortable with her. I was very disappointed to learn that she had moved from this office, but I'm trying to track her down. She's that good!

|  More Dr.s should be like Dr. Shokoohy!  |  show details
by Lisa Burton on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Shokoohy has been my primary care doctor for about 2 years now, and I wouldn't trade her for anything!! To start, the staff is comprised of caring individuals who maintain the highest level of professionalism, combined with the compassion and caring of a healthcare professional. Everyone in the office makes you feel "right at home" and at ease.My wait time is usually 5 or 10 minutes in the lobby, and about 5 minutes in the exam. room. Dr. Shokoohy always makes sure that she's answered all your question thoroughly and in "layman's" terms; very easy to understand.Dr. Shokoohy is the first doctor in years that I am 100% comfortable with and I can talk to about absolutely anything. She looks at you while you're talking, and pays attention; unlike some who choose to write, clean their fingernails, or primp before the next patient. She's very caring, but can be assertive when need be! She is a wonderful human being and a very special doctor and I am very fortunate to have found a doctor so incredible as Dr. Fariba Shokoohy!! Many thanks to her and her staff for treating me so well!

|  Avoid at all costs  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

She is one of the worst doctors i have ever been to. Extremely incompetent, uncaring, and forgetful. AND her office staff in the HB urgent care is even WORSE. Save your money and your time and go somewhere else!