Family Practitioner, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  Exceptional Physician  |  show details
by Gil Moon on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr. Davoodi has been our family physician for years. He is extremely thorough with an outstanding bedside manner. His tenured staff has been a pleasure to work with.

May 15th, 2013

Our family has been seeing Dr. Davoodi for 15 years. Excellent physician! Very caring, knowledgeable, and wait time is short. However, I'm not impressed with some of the his new staff. (The staff who worked with him when he was in the Trinity Medical center were great.) I've recently spoken with one who was downright rude. (Sue, and Dr. Davoodi's wife though, are wonderful.

|  Fantastic Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Sue Ellen on Apr 22nd, 2013

by Sally on Mar 27th, 2013

Love , love ,love this doctor. After seeing several doctors over the years I finally feel like my family is in good hands

Jan 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Davoodi now for 12 years and have found him to be a first rate Doctor who I trust completly. Dr Davoodi is a kind and caring man and is very thorough in his diaonostics.

|  Excellent PHYSICIAN  |  show details
by Mechelle Chambers (YANCEY) on Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. Davoodi moved away years ago and has recently come back to the FLOWER MOUND location; and I am SOOOOOO glad GOD sent him back to care for me and my FAMILY. He is a TRUE blessing from the LORD.

Aug 24th, 2010

The whole family has been going to him for 10 years and we would never go to another doctor!

|  Lola  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 19th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Excellent Doctor, very patient, good listener. And always right on with the correct diagnosis. He even still sees his own pt's in the hospital wh ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by B. A. Jackson on Apr 28th, 2010

Dr. Davoodi has been my physician for over 10 years & I do not wish to EVER see another family physician. He is kind, considerate, patient & reassuring when he explains the particular medical info. or condition to you. In addition, he amazes me with his medical knowledge. He has never failed to correctly diagnose any medical issue I have had. Our community is extremely fortunate to have a physician of Dr. Davoodi's caliber & knowledge.

|  Professional  |  show details
by S.T. on Feb 25th, 2010

Patient, personable, calm, re-assuring, reliable, sense of humor, right on target with his diagnosis. Easy to get an appointment, great hours, and you can even talk with him on a phone if necessary.

|  Excellent Listener  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

Love this doctor, he is a good listener and very smart, he diagnosed me with a problem that 3 other Doctors did not find. My whole family see's him from my baby to my grandmother.