May 25th, 2016

Very non professiona and uncaring office staff. Never follows thru with prescriptions refill request or prior authorization request. Many calls to office and time wasted by myself as well as office staff by not doing their job. The Doctor is only as good as his staff and they are bad. More staff need to be added or these staff replaced. Do not go to this Office unless you are well and need no staff help.

Sep 25th, 2015

Compassionate caring doctor. Excellent diagnostician.

Aug 4th, 2015

Good Dr.

Find a new primary this place is a joke! show details Find a new primary this place is a joke!
Jul 1st, 2015

Speaking to a human being on the phone is nearly impossible! Just call and try to speak to someone in this office.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr Del is incredibly nice n kind. He is.a good diagnostition. I have been a pagient of his and i have worked as a nurse for him when he was working as a hospitalist. He was always accessible to me as a nurse when i needed him and so far he has been just as accessible as a patient.

Sep 23rd, 2014

The doctor listens to your complaints and ailments and orders the necessary test/medications to treat it. He takes his time with you and you never feel like he is rushed.

caring doctor show details caring doctor
by joan carucci on Jun 15th, 2013

Doctor Del is one of the most caring Doctor's that I have met in a long time. He makes you feel that you are very important to him and he wants to do all he can to make you and keep you healthy. I had to call him on a Saturday because I was in Plain within 5 min after giving my name and number to his answering service, Dr Del called me back. He is my Doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an caring, professional, knowledgeable, friendly Doctor. I rate my Dr Del a 10

Very caring show details Very caring
Oct 1st, 2011

I've found the office staff understanding when making appts. Dr. Del listens to his patients. He makes you feel very at ease talking to him and I am confident in his abilities.

first visit and follow up show details first visit and follow up
Feb 17th, 2011

I found Dr. Delbakhsh to be very thorough and attentive. He spent extra time on the first visit getting to know me medically.