Dr. Fariborz Delbakhsh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Awesome Dr.
Been my doctor for past few years...He is so knowledgeable and yet down to earth. Great personality too.

February 20th, 2017
Problem person
I called your office today to get a prescription refilled. The person who answered the phone was rude, hostile, and argumentative. She repeatedly interrupted me when I tried to speak and kept saying "I never heard of that drug" in a confrontational manner. I've been taking it for 10 years. I said maybe I should talk to Dotty and she replied "Dotty doesn't do prescriptions". I couldn't believe my ears, the people you have working there have all been so nice. So I finally said "just let me talk to someone else". After a wait of several minutes a very nice person came on and straightened it all out. In fact CVS called me a few minutes later and said they had the prescription and would have it for me tomorrow. I've been trying for weeks to get this prescription refilled - once before on the phone (spoke to a very nice person in your office who said she'd "send it right over to the pharmacy" but didn't) and twice through the patient portal to no effect.

August 15th, 2016
Great Office
Had the pleasure of meeting a new staff member, Kathryn, who is a young nursing student and credentialed medical assistant. Smiled, looked me in the eyes and made me feel relaxed and special. Dr. Del is awesome and love the new young girl in the office.

May 25th, 2016
Very non professiona and uncaring office staff. Never follows thru with prescriptions refill request or prior authorization request. Many calls to office and time wasted by myself as well as office staff by not doing their job. The Doctor is only as good as his staff and they are bad. More staff need to be added or these staff replaced. Do not go to this Office unless you are well and need no staff help.

September 25th, 2015
Compassionate caring doctor. Excellent diagnostician.

August 4th, 2015
Good Dr.

July 1st, 2015
Find a new primary this place is a joke!
Speaking to a human being on the phone is nearly impossible! Just call and try to speak to someone in this office.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr Del is incredibly nice n kind. He is.a good diagnostition. I have been a pagient of his and i have worked as a nurse for him when he was working as a hospitalist. He was always accessible to me as a nurse when i needed him and so far he has been just as accessible as a patient.

September 23rd, 2014
The doctor listens to your complaints and ailments and orders the necessary test/medications to treat it. He takes his time with you and you never feel like he is rushed.

June 15th, 2013
caring doctor
Doctor Del is one of the most caring Doctor's that I have met in a long time. He makes you feel that you are very important to him and he wants to do all he can to make you and keep you healthy. I had to call him on a Saturday because I was in Plain within 5 min after giving my name and number to his answering service, Dr Del called me back. He is my Doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an caring, professional, knowledgeable, friendly Doctor. I rate my Dr Del a 10

October 1st, 2011
Very caring
I've found the office staff understanding when making appts. Dr. Del listens to his patients. He makes you feel very at ease talking to him and I am confident in his abilities.

February 17th, 2011
first visit and follow up
I found Dr. Delbakhsh to be very thorough and attentive. He spent extra time on the first visit getting to know me medically.