Sep 23rd, 2014

The doctor listens to your complaints and ailments and orders the necessary test/medications to treat it. He takes his time with you and you never feel like he is rushed.

Speech Therapist show details Speech Therapist
by M.S.Bagheri on May 4th, 2014

Hello Dr Have a nice time, I miss you very much, Congratulation for your Degrees and progressives, I hope visit you as soon as possible. take care. bye sincerely yours Sadegh Bagheri Iran

caring doctor show details caring doctor
by joan carucci on Jun 15th, 2013

Doctor Del is one of the most caring Doctor's that I have met in a long time. He makes you feel that you are very important to him and he wants to do all he can to make you and keep you healthy. I had to call him on a Saturday because I was in Plain within 5 min after giving my name and number to his answering service, Dr Del called me back. He is my Doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an caring, professional, knowledgeable, friendly Doctor. I rate my Dr Del a 10

Very caring show details Very caring
Oct 1st, 2011

I've found the office staff understanding when making appts. Dr. Del listens to his patients. He makes you feel very at ease talking to him and I am confident in his abilities.

first visit and follow up show details first visit and follow up
Feb 17th, 2011

I found Dr. Delbakhsh to be very thorough and attentive. He spent extra time on the first visit getting to know me medically.