Dr. Fariborz Naeni Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Naeni?

July 23rd, 2014

If I had known

After being hit by a car I was taken to the trauma center at Fresno community. My ankle was broken so I was scheduled for surgery the morning. Dr Naeni never came in to speak to me or go over RBAs before surgery. I didn't meet him until after my surgery. At my 1 st post op appt I complained about my knee on the opposite side giving me extreme pain. He said probably slight tear and gave me knee brace and said it would heal on its own. I ended up going to dr simonian and had surgery for torn ACL , meniscus w/ donor tissue. He never gave me straight answers or acted as though he gave a $&;( 4 months after he released me back to work I had to have another surgery by a top surgeon I now have a fused ankle w / a lot of hardware and constant pain because I had a nonunion due to instability after the 1 st surgery. I requested my med rec and found conflicting med rec from dr Naeni. When compared to post surgical x rays. His op report stated he used 2 screws and after checking ankle it was unstable sow he inserted 2 more screws then it was stable. Per X-rays he ever inserted the second set of screws so my ankle was never stable thus why a nonunion. I walk w a permanent limp in constant pain.. His bedside manner is "he doesn't have any manners at all" I wish I'd known that even though it was a trauma center doesn't mean only the top doctors are taking care of you. I'm sad and in pain My quality of life as far as physical abilities has decreased dramatically

June 20th, 2012

This dr is a Joke

I would Not recommend this dr! After being told I must have surgery to fix my fracture, got surgery date,day before short hours @ work ins no good.... Had to get medi cal, see dr naeni... Tells me it will heal naturally, 3 1/2 months go by, lets do surgery.... 2 dates rescheduled, then I ll see u in a month in office to do check x rays. X ray pics havent changed since accident 4 months ago. Doesnt seem to Care about Me, Rude, an Not Professional! 0 to 10 rating , zero being the lowest,... -(negative) 10! :( :( :( I want to get fixed, to go back to work an, provide for my familly of 5! Dont waste your time with this so called dr! :(

October 17th, 2017