A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariborz Shams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariborz Shams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariborz R Shams DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fariborz R. Shams practice?
- Dr. Fariborz Shams has 1 office location.
Dr. Fariborz Shams practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.