A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariborze Barhamand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariborze Barhamand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barhamand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barhamand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariborze Barhamand, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barhamand graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barhamand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariborze Behram Barhamand MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fariborze B. Barhamand practice?
- Dr. Fariborze Barhamand has 1 office location.
Dr. Fariborze Barhamand practices Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Oncologists.