A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariborze Barhamand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariborze Barhamand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariborze Barhamand, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barhamand graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barhamand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariborze Behram Barhamand MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fariborze B. Barhamand practice?
- Dr. Fariborze Barhamand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fariborze Barhamand practices Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, IL.
See Naperville Oncologists.