Dr. Fariborz Satey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Satey?

magic gennie

Posted on December 30th, 2016

this is one of the best child doctors in the world he saved my childs life twice with walking pneumonia i will give you a tip he does not like cigarette smoke but very good doctor......

Posted on August 7th, 2015

We love Dr. Satey, been going to him since 2000 and he takes his time with my children. I hate that they grow up and have to change doctors. Keep up the great work you do!!!!

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Satey was my pediatrician and now sees my daughter. Every time we have gone in he has always gone above and beyond for us. His staff is amazing too!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!

Grandmother & guardian

Posted on March 11th, 2013

My newborn granddaughter had signaficant birth trauma and brain damage during the delivery, and my daughter didn't survive. The neonatel dr. that helped the baby survive hand picked Dr. Satey for me. He is an amazing pediatric doctor that knows his field well. He may be busy or you will have to wait a few minutes during appointments...but which would you rather eat at??? a busy restaurant or one that no one goes to?

Great dr.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

I would defenitly go back I love this dr. He's great at what he does. His staff is awesome as well.

Posted on January 18th, 2013

On Our first appointment ever, back office staff was incredibly rude. They placed us in a room and no one showed till 45 mins later. Only then, did they triage us and take vitals. Office is highly unorganized and inefficient.

Very Considerate

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Satey contacted us immediatley after another MD in the office prescribed a medication that was VERY wrong for my Grandson. He has always stayed ontop of his care. My gradson was born 3 months premature and it is vital that he have a wonderful physcian, which Dr. Satey is. He is very involved with the MD's in the Antelope Valley and the Hospital as well!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Satey has seem both of my kids (6 and 3) since birth. He is extremely thorough and explains exactly what tests (TB, blood, urine) he wants to run and why. I know it can be a pain in the butt sometimes but I'd rather have the possibility of finding something wrong early instead of not testing at all and being sorry for it later.At each of the kids check-ups he always reviews his notes from prior visits regarding height, weight or any treatment for any illness we had over the prior years. His office is busy and may not be the best looking but he is moving to a new and better westside location closer to where we live and hopefully some of the complainers can find a different physician on the east side.

One Incredible Physician!

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Satey is a talented, serious professional, who cares deeply for his patients. He will move Heaven and Earth for them when the need is great. I'm sure that some parents might not quite grasp his "methods" or the reasoning behind them. This makes me sad, because his focus is on his PATIENT, the CHILD, not on trying to appease parents. (Although, if you just let him finish, he will address your concerns as a parent.) My son has Angelman Syndrome, a VERY difficult disorder, and Dr. Satey ALWAYS took the time to evaluate him carefully and thoroughly. (My son is now 21 years old, and no longer qualifies to see a Pediatrician, more's the pity.) Waiting long in the office? Know that it is only because if he has a patient with urgent or special needs, he is taking the best possible care of that need. Your child's needs WILL be met, and we all need to understand that a doctor must prioritize according to the situation, not according to a schedule. HE IS WORTH THE WAIT. He is always my first recommendation to parents. ALWAYS.

THANKS TO ALL THAT WAITED

Posted on May 13th, 2011

My 6 year old son was seen at the ER for stomach pain. They said it was constipatition and gave us some medicine. My son was still in pain and when he went to the bathroom he was not constipated. I called Dr. Satey's office and spoke to one of the receptionists who asked me to discribe his pain and have him jump up and down. I discribed his pain but he could not jump since he was in too much pain. She said don't wait just come in to the office. Dr. Satey saw me immediately, unfortunately some of the other patients had to wait on our account. I know they must have been unhappy, but I want to express my gratitude to them, because my Dr. Satey spent time with us and then said to take him immediately to ER and he would call ahead so I didn't have to wait. Thank you Dr. Satey, Staff and all the patients that had to wait. My son had an appendicitis which almost ruptured. Dr. Satey's THE BEST. He was recommended to me by my neighboe who is very happy with him.

carless doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2010

my baby twins are born at 24 week gestational age they are high risk infants they need alot of care dr satey thinks that hes professional well hes not he dosent follow up with anything and didnt even examine my babies lungs where he knows they r very critical he doesnt listen to parents nor cares about the babies unpatient and doesnt give u time or allows u to interrupt and ask a question while hes talking very rude and hes clinique is very dirty my experience wasnt good at all with him and will never ever go there again !!