A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Bakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Bakht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakht
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bakht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Bakht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakht graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakht has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Raif Bakht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farid R. Bakht practice?
- Dr. Farid Bakht has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Bakht practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.