A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Besharat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besharat
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Besharat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Besharat graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Besharat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Besharat MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farid Besharat practice?
- Dr. Farid Besharat has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Besharat practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.