A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Besharat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Besharat graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Besharat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Besharat MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farid Besharat practice?
- Dr. Farid Besharat has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Besharat practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.