Dr. Farid Bounif Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Farid Bounif?

Awful, failure to communicate

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Will forget you are his patient in hospital, for 2 days!! No, sign of him or any physician. But, he did bill my insurance, could that be part of the insurance problem. Think so!!! Could not understand him, he mumbles. What was I in hospital for?? Get out your magical 8 balls. Just ask for a different doctor, save yourself, and your insurance company money.

Don't trust doctors anymore.......

Posted on July 16th, 2016

He believes what some incompetent doctor will say. This doctor will not listen to what you say is wrong or even check to see if the other doctor is wrong, and you end up with a big misdiagnosis that you can Never seem to escape....all because this doctor would not listen to me nor a family member about my symptoms...not the made up ones in the ED department....it was a life changing experience. I am a trained multi-skilled med tech....I don't trust doctors anymore. You don't realize until your the patient how many mistakes/misdiagnosis there are....if I ever am unfortunate enough to see this doctor again...he won't be my doctor...I'll yell, I don't care...the psych ward would be safer than this doctor. And, you can't correctly understand him....and he probably doesn't understand you either.

Posted on June 5th, 2017