A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Dharamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Dharamsi is Excellent.
Dr. Dharamsi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Dharamsi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farid Dharamsi practice?
- Dr. Farid Dharamsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farid Dharamsi practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.