Dr. Farid Fata Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013

While trying to decide if Dr. Fata was incompetent or simply greedy, the magnitude of news reports and personal stories lead me to believe he was a monster. As a RN, I can attest he did not follow accepted practice in the examining room.

August 22nd, 2013

I I am very grateful for the care that my husband received from Dr Fata. He was our second opinion after biopsy came back positive for lung cancer. Appts did take up to two hrs but when he came into the room he always gave us his full attention. He explained things with pictures and always made she that all of my husbands concerns were talked over and if he could not help he always referred us to other specialists. My heart goes out to others who did not experience the care we did. Prayers are being said for all involved.

August 13th, 2013

delincuente asesino

MERECES EL INFIERNO POR PERVERSO Y ASESINO !!

August 11th, 2013

Dr. Farid Fata

Dr. Fata is one of the most caring and excellent doctors that I ever met. He helped my mother too much with her unforseen cancer. Dr. Fata took a PET immediately. He even called her to have another PET exacty one year later. Dr, Fata said again she has NO more cancer. Dr. Fata also said she did not need chemotherapy. My mother needs him, and especially me, so I know that he will continue to help her live healthy and extra, extra long. Knowing Dr. Fata, he could have NOT done anything wrong.

March 31st, 2013

Cancer runs in my family. I was diagnosed with breast cancer one month after my mom was found to have stage IV lung cancer. It has been a tough journey. Dr Fata and the Swan For Life Cancer Foundation were all present for me. Great support and communication. They treat us with compassion and dignity. I had an opinion from MD Anderson in Houstion, it was the same what doctor Fata has provided in his treatment plan. I would recommend him and his cancer Team for my friends and neighbours.

February 17th, 2013

Caring and prompt

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr Fata found that my cancer has spread early enough to treat appropriately. He was very compassionate. He treated my with care and always called me to discuss. The team wh oworks with him has shown great communication. I would recommend him to others. I am now a survivor for three years

February 4th, 2013

Patient

The Dr is an intelligent positive influence that was critical in coping with such a life changing event. He is calm and positive when speaking with you and yet keeps his answers honest. As with any doctor, be prepared with questions, which he is very happy to discuss with you.

November 13th, 2012

Bad Doctor

Dr. Fata treated my Mother's anemia for one year without finding the root cause of her problem: CANCER. My Mother suffered through this period of time without a proper diagnosis and much needed treatment. It was another doctor who ordered the tests that rendered the diagnosis. When we went to a consult with Dr. Fata he recommended chemotherapy without ordering a PET scan to see if the cancer had spread; he felt a PET scan was unnecessary for her treatment! Dr. Fata wanted to fill his chemo chair with another patient. He did not adequately explore other options available with us. Also, on the consult day we waited three hours to see Dr. Fata, only to have our brief meeting interrupted three times. RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR AND GET A SECOND OPINION FOR YOURSELF OR LOVED ONE! Every cancer patient needs to be seen by a hematologist-oncologist, radiation oncologist and surgeon. Take the time to get a second opinion and educate yourself regarding your options.

October 31st, 2012

Jim Carmody

My initial appointment, I waited over 1 hour to see the doctor. The second appointment I waited 35 minutes and still had not seen the doctor. As I was leaving I was told they were updating my chart. Poor organization.

October 14th, 2012

Very professional and knowledgeable. Have complete confidence in him. He takes time with his patients to answer any questions which is good but the downside is that this leads to extended waits for your turn.

August 10th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Fata seems very competent to me and is not only a very good oncologist, but is also a very good hemotologist. I'm lucky to get fairly good news with each visit and I don't require a lot of the doctor's time. I pray for those people who are in worse shape than I am and have to endure long waits to see the doctor. Of course, wait times are long, but I've been with other cancer patients on their visits to Karmanos and the wait is comparable. When Dr. Fata gives good news he often accompanies it with a "thank God." That simple gesture lets me know that Dr. Fata sees me as a whole person instead of a lab report.

July 9th, 2012

he a good doctor see u soon