A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Force:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Force is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Force
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Force Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Force graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Force has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Force MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farid Force practice?
- Dr. Farid Force has 13 office locations.
Dr. Farid Force practices Psychiatry near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Uncasville, CT.
See Westerly Psychiatrists.