A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Force:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Force is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Force
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Force Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Force graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Force has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Force MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farid Force practice?
- Dr. Farid Force has 13 office locations.
Dr. Farid Force practices Psychiatry near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Uncasville, CT.
See Westerly Psychiatrists.