Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farid Force
Dr. Farid Force, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawcatuck, CT, with other offices in Old Lyme, CT and Waterford, CT (and 11 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Force is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Johnson Memorial Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Farid Force has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Farid Force is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawcatuck, CT.
Dr. Alexander Miano
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Pharmacology
Pawcatuck, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Richard Robin
Westerly, RI 3.24 mi49
Dr. Naomi Mendelovicz
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Westerly, RI 3.32 mi17