A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Ghebleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Ghebleh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghebleh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghebleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Ghebleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghebleh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ghebleh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Ghebleh MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farid Ghebleh practice?
- Dr. Farid Ghebleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Ghebleh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pulmonologists.