A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Jano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Jano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jano graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Jano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Jano MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Farid Jano practice?
- Dr. Farid Jano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farid Jano practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.