Dr. Farid Karimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farid Karimi?

October 15th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful. Gave me clarity in a difficult situation.

October 12th, 2015

Dr is no longer seeing patients

The dr is no longer seeing his patients. I did not find this out by a letter or phone call but by making appt after appt and having them cancelling them because the doctor was not going to be in. For the 20+ years I saw him he was a great dr, but this is is awful treatment to all his patients. There should be an announcement by his office staff.

July 14th, 2015

Executive Assistant

January 11th, 2015

Mental health is essential to a good life. Dr. Karimi is very kind, intelligent and understanding. He is one of the best out there, he's worth the wait.

November 25th, 2014

a great dr and a great friend

I met dr karimi because I was in a program at a hospital in the 90s.i suffered from drug addiction and couldn't stop.i also suffered from mood swings depression etc.i remember meeting dr karimi and he said to me I can help you if you help yourself.i mean I was a full blown drug addict,all the problems associated with that.well it has been 23 yrs since I became a patient of dr karimi.i was diagnosed with bi polar disease.he put me on medicine and I was still slippimg up with drugs mind you dr karimi never gave up on me.evntually finding the right group of medicines that work for me and taking them properly I have not had to use drugs since.my problem was my illness and I was trying to medicate myself.its been many years and have not had to pick drugs anymore.i don't like waiting to see the dr for long periods but I have stuck with him because he is that good,a great dr and I consider him a great friend,part of my family.he is genuine and truthful.not many dr today will take time with their patients or they don't even care about you,in my opinion you wont find a better doctor!

March 27th, 2014

Regular as expected BUT WAIT TIME IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Waited four hours to see this doctor and am already looking for someone else. ALL of his patients apparently have to wait about this long. I spoke with a lady in the waiting room & she waited EIGHT hours to see this doctor and finally got to see him at 4:30AM...THAT'S RIGHT, 4:30 IN THE MORNING. I was one of the lucky ones and got in before midnight. Lastly, this doctor occasionally likes to cancel appointments then gives a hard time on refills.

February 19th, 2014

Parent

Dr Karimi is a remarkable physician who spends time with his patients and actually cares...He is full of passion for his profession and very knowledgeable. Wait time varies, but I don't mind waiting because once you are in there you get all the time you need. He exceeds the 4 star rating for bedside manner! Really thankful that we found him..

September 3rd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Karimi for nearly 8 years. He did what no other psychiatrist or psychologist had ever done for me. He diagnosed me right the first visit. Through figuring out what medications worked for me, listening to me, guiding me, cheering for my triumphs and sharing in my grief; he's just about gave my life back to me. Do you have to wait a long time for your appointment to start? Yes, and I do so happily because he's THAT good. I would recommend no one else. He and his staff are family to me.

April 16th, 2013

Highly qualified & caring

I met Dr. Karimi several years ago for on-going serious clinical depression. Yes, you will sometimes wait to see him-- but he will also give you all the time you need to explain what you are experiencing. He is a medical doctor as well, and will run tests if necessary to see whether there are other underlying problems. His advice is practical, to the point, yet kind. With his help, I was able use meds when necessary & eventually get off of them. Dr. Karimi, himself, is so well-grounded that I am sure he takes the criticisms shown on this page with a grain of salt. As someone who has been helped a great deal by this caring & knowledgeable physician, I take great offense. This specialty is prone to a percentage of difficult patients with emotional and impulse regulation problems, or unscheduled emergencies that can delay a Dr.'s clinic appointments. If you or your relative was in a critical situation, you would want your Dr. to be available to you as well. I have to wonder how many suicides he has prevented with his caring style of practice. Some people who would not hesitate to stand in a long line without complaint to get concert tickets or an autograph will complain about waiting to see a sought after practitioner, known for his skill and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Karimi. If you want a Dr. who will really express sincere concern about you or your loved one and prescribe the necessary treatment (either Rx, psychotherapy or another regimen) to ease your pain, please don't hesitate to make an appointment.

November 29th, 2012

Very kind doc, will see and call u during er times! More than doc, like caring father figure!

September 12th, 2012

He cares a lot about his patients. Does a thorough job sitting and talking with the patient. He is truly one of the best doctors not only in his profession, but is well versed in a lot of areas in medicine.

May 5th, 2011

Over-Rated

You may have an appt for 11am but will not see the doctor until 10pm or even 1am! He thinks meds are the answer to all of lifes problems and that he is God. He talks about himself more than anything, including listening to you. His office staff is rude, hanging up on patients, not calling back and overcharging. I was charged for not showing up for appts that were not even made, bills were never sent to my house and then they would all of a sudden tell me I owed them over $300. I would then look through my insurance records and do the math and come back with check numbers and actual records indicating what I actually owed and no one would then let me pay my actual bill because they didn't want me to be able to get the money I didn't owe taken off. Their office is run like nothing I've ever seen before.