A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Naim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Naim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Naim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naim graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Naim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Ahmad Naim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farid A. Naim practice?
- Dr. Farid Naim has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Naim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Emergency Physicians.