A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Nasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Nasser, MD, RPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farid A. Nasser practice?
Dr. Farid Nasser practices Dermatology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Dermatologists.