A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Nasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Nasser, MD, RPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Abbas Nasser MD and RPH is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Farid A. Nasser practice?
- Dr. Farid Nasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farid Nasser practices Dermatology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Dermatologists.