Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Terrible show details Terrible
Nov 6th, 2015

Terrible Dr he shouldn't have a license. Doesn't listen or look at patients complaints .Wouldn't take my animals to see him

Went in for skin rash show details Went in for skin rash
by Bridget brovouski on Dec 4th, 2014

Went in with low expectations of geting acctual help but I was atleast hoping to get an explanations of what's happening. Doctor came In with no sign of compassion didn't care at all and I felt as if he was rushing me out the door with no help...terrible doctor I wouldn't waste my time if I was you

Not satisfied show details Not satisfied
Jan 26th, 2014

I went to his office a few times about my acne and the blemishes on my face, back and chest and he barely even looked at me. He told me that my acne wasn't bad and wrote out a prescription for a $100 cream that turned my entire face red and itchy. He never even asked me any questions or did any tests so how could he know what type of cream to prescribe? During my follow- up appointment I told him that I stopped using the cream and he told me to keep using it because it was just doing it's job, I had to force him to prescribe something different!!! I'm finding another dermatologist that will get to the root of the problem.

Father show details Father
by M bazzi on Jan 11th, 2014

Took my son for minor skin rash , made me schedule 6 appointments -- no results.

Patient show details Patient
by Ali S on Jan 11th, 2014

Worst dr & staff ever

Never again! show details Never again!
Oct 16th, 2013

I went there for my psoriasis, he did nothing for me , not even look at it . It was a waist of my time and money , now i have to start over looking for a Dr. who will actually treat me. Would not send anyone to him . I have psoriasis on my head, arms and leg's , he did not even take a peek, save your time and money.

the best of the best show details the best of the best
by sonia haouli on Aug 13th, 2013

This is the best Dr. I have ever met, the nicest, courteous, and everything we wish a Dr. would be with us, and his stuff are the friendliest stuff I have ever met. And it does help that his office is the cleanest and always has a great scent, I recommended him to everyone I know. If there were more stars to give him, I would of giving him triple.

The best of the best!!!! show details The best of the best!!!!
Jul 12th, 2012

He's amazing. One of the nicest drs I'v ever had. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. Couldnt ask for a better dermatologist. He's quick, nice to talk to you and of course cares about his patients.

May 17th, 2012

He is a great Doctor! I recommend him to everyone!

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 16th, 2011

Very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. He listened to me and answered all my questions. I will recommend him to every one out there.

BEST DR EVER! show details BEST DR EVER!
Jul 16th, 2011

Hes an amazing dr, hes kind and caring and respects all his pts. Hes always there when you have any questions or concerns. Not to mention his staff is great. He never sugar coats anything and tells you what you need to know. Its never a long wait, the visit is quick and easy, never makes you nervous. I would recommend this dr to to anyone. If you need a dermatologist hes the man to see!!!

Sweating show details Sweating
by Mohamed Naem, Medical Student. on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. offered me a quick treatment option w/ botox. I have been extremely happy with the results. He was professional and built a quick rapport w/ me that made me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Nasser with the highest regards.

very good doctor show details very good doctor
by sarah on Sep 28th, 2009

I am so happy that i finally found a dermatologist that is good and professional. He really cares about his patients and knows his stuff. He helped me a lot and I am so glad he is my doctor now.