A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faridullah Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faridullah Qazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faridullah Qazi, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qazi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faridullah Qazi FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Faridullah Qazi practice?
- Dr. Faridullah Qazi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Faridullah Qazi practices Medical Oncology near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Dublin Oncologists.