Dr. Farid Saadat MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 23rd, 2016
He is a good doctor.

May 11th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Saadat since last fall. I hate having to go to the doctor and half to tell someone new about your problems. I have found that they listen to your concerns and are quick to refill medication. I really like the fact that you can email them questions, refill requests and check on your lab work on their patient portal. It is really good if you have a concern and it is after hours, you can just email them.

September 12th, 2013
Very Happy
He has been my doctor since 1992. Not only mine but my husband mother fathers sister and brothers. They have a great staff and he is a great doctor. Overall well rounded in all area. I give 5 stars!!!!!

June 11th, 2012
Very happy with this office

May 9th, 2012
Kc
I was in this office for a new patient and was pleased with the staff and the doctor. It is really hard to find an office that has both. Keep up the good work

May 9th, 2012
Patient
Anytime i've gone there everyone has been very nice to me, The doctor spends plenty of time in the room with me.Excellent staff.I highly recommend this office.

April 5th, 2012
Find another Doctor FAST!!
My parents have been with Dr Saadat and his staff for more than 12 years. Our mother had an emergancy (life threatening) and we all called to get his help as what to do, and he refused to call any of us back and refused to help in any way. He would not even return any calls and made his answering service call us back and just had them tell us to" call 911". We did call 911 as he told us to do through his answering service and when we got to the hospital he would NOT help us to have her admitted, refused to talk to the E.R doctors and would not even repond to the insurance companies requests for help. After two visits to the hospital (three days each time), Dr Saadat would not even help us get her to a rehab center for extended care. He never even called or made any visits to either the hospital and/or the rehab center. My mom had to call and we had to call to let them know where she was and then he and his office still did NOT respond to her needs in any way whatsoever. You make your own decisions about him and his staff, but as for us...we will NEVER EVER USE DR SAADAT OR HIS OFFICE AGAIN.

January 7th, 2010
"Excellent bedside manners"
Dr. Saadat and his staff follow through promptly and efficiently. Dr. Saadat takes the time to listen to you and gets to know you and he is not looking at his watch or just spending 5 min with you. He really listens.