Dr. Farid Sabet-Sharghi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Farid Sabet-Sharghi?

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Excellent Doctor!

Excellent!

Posted on July 16th, 2017

This doctor addressed my problems and approached my problems holistically, would definitely go back!

Please don't see this doctor!!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

When I first saw the doctor, he seemed very helpful and communicative. He switched my adult add medication, and I had a horrible reaction to it. When I called to ask if I could come in and see him to come up with another plan, the secretary told me that I could see him in a month and a half. When I asked if I could have some kind of plan she told me to eat healthy, drink water, and rest. This is very bad for a patient with anxiety over taking medication in the first place. I honestly believe he doesn't understand the nature of the illness if he thinks its ok to wait over a month for someone who already has anxiety!!

UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Not a mental health provider at all. He verbally attacked me and yelled at me.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Excellent, professional, insightful with great advice on "life" and if needed medical treatment options.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Farid Sabet is an excellent Doctor.

Treats me like a person

Posted on November 26th, 2014

I have had many negative experiences with healthcare providers that were obviously trying to squeeze in their requisite number of patients per hour, and Dr. Sabet is a breath of fresh air. The office manages to feel both homey and professional, with competent and courteous staff. Dr. Sabet is always compassionate and respectful to me as a person, and doesn't make me feel like just another patient for him to bill. He knows his prescriptions, but is also attentive to my broader spectrum of needs. I would recommend to anyone.

Private, personalized service

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

We offer expert behavioral medical diagnostics and medication management services to an exclusive group of clients. Payment is due at the time of service; private insurance is submitted as a courtesy. Any insurance payments received are credited towards future visits, or refunded when treatment is complete.

Worst experience ever

Posted on October 11th, 2014

I would never go again. He rushed me through things and made hs diagnosis in under 10 minutes. He treated me th9ugh I was stupid and so was my other psychiatrist. He basically kicked me to the curb. I hate this man. I left crying and was upsetfor days.. I would not take my dog to see him

Doctor's Response

Our policy is to provide the highest level of psychiatric care. We are always open to discuss any concerns at appointments and during office hours.

Very questionable billing practices

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I was consistently double billed and the billing office is non-responsive. Would charge me upfront AND accept payment from my insurance. Would issue a small credit but never the correct amount! Doctor spends about 5 minutes with each patient.

Doctor's Response

This comment is out of date. Currently, all patients pay for appointments at the time of service. Private insurance will be submitted electronically as a courtesy. We request reimbursement to be send directly to the patient, since they will have already paid for the appointment.

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. Very arrogant. Made me wait 45 mins for my appt.

Doctor's Response

The usual wait time for appointments is 10 minutes or less, and is typically used for patients to review and update insurance information, and to fill out a brief mood questionnaire.

Life and Career Altering Experience

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I've struggled with ADD my entire adult life, Dr. Sabet has helped me turn my career around and put me on a path to reach my potential.