Dr. Farid Sabet-Sharghi MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Chagrin Falls, OH

3.8

February 1st, 2017
Please don't see this doctor!!
When I first saw the doctor, he seemed very helpful and communicative. He switched my adult add medication, and I had a horrible reaction to it. When I called to ask if I could come in and see him to come up with another plan, the secretary told me that I could see him in a month and a half. When I asked if I could have some kind of plan she told me to eat healthy, drink water, and rest. This is very bad for a patient with anxiety over taking medication in the first place. I honestly believe he doesn't understand the nature of the illness if he thinks its ok to wait over a month for someone who already has anxiety!!

January 30th, 2017
UNPROFESSIONAL
Not a mental health provider at all. He verbally attacked me and yelled at me.

May 11th, 2016
Excellent, professional, insightful with great advice on "life" and if needed medical treatment options.

May 10th, 2016
Dr Farid Sabet is an excellent Doctor.

November 26th, 2014
Treats me like a person
I have had many negative experiences with healthcare providers that were obviously trying to squeeze in their requisite number of patients per hour, and Dr. Sabet is a breath of fresh air. The office manages to feel both homey and professional, with competent and courteous staff. Dr. Sabet is always compassionate and respectful to me as a person, and doesn't make me feel like just another patient for him to bill. He knows his prescriptions, but is also attentive to my broader spectrum of needs. I would recommend to anyone.

October 22nd, 2014
Private, personalized service
We offer expert behavioral medical diagnostics and medication management services to an exclusive group of clients. Payment is due at the time of service; private insurance is submitted as a courtesy. Any insurance payments received are credited towards future visits, or refunded when treatment is complete.

October 11th, 2014
Worst experience ever
I would never go again. He rushed me through things and made hs diagnosis in under 10 minutes. He treated me th9ugh I was stupid and so was my other psychiatrist. He basically kicked me to the curb. I hate this man. I left crying and was upsetfor days.. I would not take my dog to see him
Doctor's Response

Our policy is to provide the highest level of psychiatric care. We are always open to discuss any concerns at appointments and during office hours.

January 29th, 2014
Very questionable billing practices
I was consistently double billed and the billing office is non-responsive. Would charge me upfront AND accept payment from my insurance. Would issue a small credit but never the correct amount! Doctor spends about 5 minutes with each patient.
Doctor's Response

This comment is out of date. Currently, all patients pay for appointments at the time of service. Private insurance will be submitted electronically as a courtesy. We request reimbursement to be send directly to the patient, since they will have already paid for the appointment.

September 30th, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor. Very arrogant. Made me wait 45 mins for my appt.
Doctor's Response

The usual wait time for appointments is 10 minutes or less, and is typically used for patients to review and update insurance information, and to fill out a brief mood questionnaire.

April 12th, 2011
Life and Career Altering Experience
I've struggled with ADD my entire adult life, Dr. Sabet has helped me turn my career around and put me on a path to reach my potential.

February 11th, 2010
Quickly got to the heart of my problem, didn't push me into taking medications I didn't want. Really open to alternative health therapy and spirituality.

January 24th, 2010