A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Shakibai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Shakibai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakibai graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shakibai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Shakibai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farid Shakibai practice?
- Dr. Farid Shakibai has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Shakibai practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Cardiologists.