A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Shakibai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Shakibai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakibai
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shakibai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakibai graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shakibai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Shakibai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farid Shakibai practice?
- Dr. Farid Shakibai has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Shakibai practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Cardiologists.