A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Taie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Taie, Family Practitioner, Osteopathic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Taie, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Taie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Fred Taie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Farid F. Taie practice?
- Dr. Farid Taie has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Taie practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians and Plano Osteopaths.