A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Taie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Taie, Family Practitioner, Osteopathic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Taie, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Taie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Fred Taie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Farid F. Taie practice?
- Dr. Farid Taie has 1 office location.
Dr. Farid Taie practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors and Plano Osteopaths.