Dr. Farid Taie DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017
wonderful Dr. my husband and I go to him.

June 22nd, 2017
Very caring and attentive
Dr.Taie was great! For the first time in a long time I felt like a doctor really cared what I had to say. He didn't write me a prescription and shoo me away. He asked questions and listened attentively to my answers and concerns. Instead of giving me something to temporarily relieve my symptoms (which doctors have been doing for 5 years) he is looking into the root of the problem so that we can get rid of it for good! I'm excited because I feel like I'm finally going to get some answers.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. Taie is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. I took my Mom for her physical. Our appointment ran on time, Dr Taie was really friendly and made my mom feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I highly recommend him.

May 14th, 2016
Excellent.
Excellent care. Good heart. Very through investigative approach. Not limited view . See a human as a whole. I thank him.

March 17th, 2016
Very Good Dr, Will see again.
Overall Rating Bedside Manner Wait Time He is a kind, enthusiastic doctor with a good manmer. He is thorough and not rushed. Happy to have found a very likable D.O. so close to home.

February 18th, 2016
Excellent Bedside manner
Dr. Taie is the most kind and amazing doctor I have ever met and I come from being around doctors all my life. He is so courteous and charismatic. I am very blessed and happy that I have found a doctor that makes our family feel better. He has such a beautiful personality and soul!

January 31st, 2016
Easy going
I love him. He really listens to what is going on. 2nd time to see him and I couldn't be happier

January 30th, 2016
Great doctor
Listens to your problems and really tries to get down to the bottoms of it. Always get an ok before he dies anything. He is not all about just sending home medicine to treat the sypmtoms. He wants to fix the problem.

January 12th, 2016
Good Dr.
I came in with a list of problems, that my last doctor just wrote off. He is a great listener, and if you don't understand something, he will explain it to you. He genuinely listened to my concerns. He had me do some blood work, and is pretty much testing me for everything under the sun. He wants answers for your problems as much as you do. I live about 40 minutes away, but I would make the drive just to see him

December 20th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Taie is Professional, well-studied and knowledgeable. His observations are on point. He provides immediate feedback and values natural and homeopathic options. Polite staff, minimum wait and friendly service.

November 25th, 2015
He is my Lone Ranger.
If ain't because of him, I would've be been dead long ago.

October 20th, 2015
Good man will go to him again
I am scared of doctors and it was my first visit.He sees great range of patients. The way I heard in lobby everybody was very happy with him. Some of these he spends lots of time with. At first I didn't know why but when it was my turn he thoroughly investigated my problem for my loss of energy and pain all over the body .On lab He found out the reason for my hypothyroidism and fatigue is my supplements which were loaded with iodine. If I had gone to others probably I would have got a thyroid medicine and out of the door but he fixed it by removing the junks I was taking. I was told by other doctors my potassium is low so I had bought potassium over the counter not knowing it has iodine in it. Anyway, thyroid gland is functioning fine after three months, I have my energy back and no pain anymore.