Dr. Farid Taie, DO
Family Practitioner, Osteopathic Medicine
Video profile

Life saver show details Life saver
by Mark S. on May 11th, 2015

He literally changed my life to the best possible outcome.I have had this chest pain that multiple work up by other doctors never revealed anything, even I passed my cardiac testing and still had pain. I saw him and he found out calcium built up in my arteries. With correct diet , meds adjustment and some other tricks he did, thank. God, I have had no more chest pain and my medicine is reduced to almost none. I exercise now everyday without any shortness of breath and my memory is better too. All thanks to his attention.

Patient show details Patient
by Kelly McD on Jul 28th, 2013

One of the best Dr.I have ever been to in my LIFE!

Fingure fracture show details Fingure fracture
by Karen. B on Jun 29th, 2013

I fractured my finger in feb-13 cutting it under the trunk, all thanks to hubby's carelessness. I did buddy taping but got worse. After 3 months tip of the finger was moving side to side and was so painful and swelled up. I knew I had to do surgery. Did a consult with Dr. Taie and asked him to do whatever he can to save me from surgery because I have fear of any surgery. He did one month of work up with PT and his OMTs with a molded plastic casts. It was a long process but it paid off. His last X-ray cleared my finger. I can use it now. Pain, swelling is gone and bone is not moving. He

He saved my life show details He saved my life
Jan 24th, 2012

My weight had damaged my knee. My knee was swelled up and deformed. I had so much pain that multiple OTC medicines didn't help. I was turning and twisting at nights with pain. I went to him, He without delay started his manipulations. After 6 weeks, swelling is gone, no pain. My husband says my knee looks like a knee again. I am very happy.

Mar 27th, 2011

Thank you for the extra time you spent with me, explaining everything in detail.

Maria show details Maria
by Maria on Oct 14th, 2009

Excellent , team . Very culturally oriented. Polite and caring they are. Dr spent 1 hour talking to me and explaining everything. Staff were great like my family and they knew what they were doing. I just paid my copay and left. Medicine and his advise work great. I found my right FP finally, also he does deal with my arthritis pain by his excellent manipulations. God bless him and his team.