Dr. Farid Taie, DO
Family Practitioner, Osteopathic Medicine
Video profile

by Maryam N. on Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Taie is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. I took my Mom for her physical. Our appointment ran on time, Dr Taie was really friendly and made my mom feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I highly recommend him.

Excellent. show details Excellent.
by Jashua. Ma. on May 14th, 2016

Excellent care. Good heart. Very through investigative approach. Not limited view . See a human as a whole. I thank him.

Very Good Dr, Will see again. show details Very Good Dr, Will see again.
by Scott. M on Mar 17th, 2016

Overall Rating Bedside Manner Wait Time He is a kind, enthusiastic doctor with a good manmer. He is thorough and not rushed. Happy to have found a very likable D.O. so close to home.

Excellent Bedside manner show details Excellent Bedside manner
by Suad. H. on Feb 18th, 2016

Dr. Taie is the most kind and amazing doctor I have ever met and I come from being around doctors all my life. He is so courteous and charismatic. I am very blessed and happy that I have found a doctor that makes our family feel better. He has such a beautiful personality and soul!

Easy going show details Easy going
by Tasha on Jan 30th, 2016

I love him. He really listens to what is going on. 2nd time to see him and I couldn't be happier

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jan 29th, 2016

Listens to your problems and really tries to get down to the bottoms of it. Always get an ok before he dies anything. He is not all about just sending home medicine to treat the sypmtoms. He wants to fix the problem.

Good Dr. show details Good Dr.
by Amanda O on Jan 12th, 2016

I came in with a list of problems, that my last doctor just wrote off. He is a great listener, and if you don't understand something, he will explain it to you. He genuinely listened to my concerns. He had me do some blood work, and is pretty much testing me for everything under the sun. He wants answers for your problems as much as you do. I live about 40 minutes away, but I would make the drive just to see him

Excellent show details Excellent
Dec 20th, 2015

Dr. Taie is Professional, well-studied and knowledgeable. His observations are on point. He provides immediate feedback and values natural and homeopathic options. Polite staff, minimum wait and friendly service.

He is my Lone Ranger. show details He is my Lone Ranger.
by James on Nov 25th, 2015

If ain't because of him, I would've be been dead long ago.

Good man will go to him again show details Good man will go to him again
by Robin. W. on Oct 20th, 2015

I am scared of doctors and it was my first visit.He sees great range of patients. The way I heard in lobby everybody was very happy with him. Some of these he spends lots of time with. At first I didn't know why but when it was my turn he thoroughly investigated my problem for my loss of energy and pain all over the body .On lab He found out the reason for my hypothyroidism and fatigue is my supplements which were loaded with iodine. If I had gone to others probably I would have got a thyroid medicine and out of the door but he fixed it by removing the junks I was taking. I was told by other doctors my potassium is low so I had bought potassium over the counter not knowing it has iodine in it. Anyway, thyroid gland is functioning fine after three months, I have my energy back and no pain anymore.

God bless him. show details God bless him.
by Hur.J. on Sep 4th, 2015

I have seen four different doctors before seeing him for my all over joint and muscle pain. I used to be a runner now I have reached such a miserable shape my husband has to help me to restroom. All other doctors told me there is nothing wrong with me. But Dr Taie found Lyme disease and without delay started treatment. I finished antibiotics for one month and started slowly increasing my gentle aerobic exercise. At first I couldn't tolerate any walking so he ordered hydrotherapy . Today eight month has passed, now I have re started gentle running and everyday I am improving. Do I need to say anything else about him? I just prey for him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by MSon on Jul 31st, 2015

Great doctor! Will spend as much time with you as necessary and run any necessary test. He tries to get all information and find the cause of your problems. There may be a wait before he comes in to see you. But, it's understandable because of the time he spends with each patient. We've seen him for years. Since we've moved further away, we still drive almost an hour to see him.... He's that good! I would highly recommend.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by A,Sol on Jul 18th, 2015

My depression was very bad. I was on four medicines and still not better. He helped me to start a holistic approach to my problems. I now am on one medicine plus YOGA and consoling that he set me up with and his techniques. I could say after two years I am doing much better.

Have my leg back show details Have my leg back
by Russel on Jul 12th, 2015

I have poorly controlled diabetes. Make the long story short, I got a deep foot wound and surgeon had scheduled me for my below the knee amputation. Saw Dr Taie for something else and mentioned that I am scheduled for amputation next week. He cared and opened the wound and looked at it. Said " give me just four weeks if you can, if wound didn't heal then go do your BKA". I agreed, he started me on strict diet and insulin. Antibiotics and last but not least ordered liquid oxygen topical 1 hour a day. My wound rapidly started healing. I want to see the surgeon in four weeks. I couldn't believe that my surgeon seeing the results got angry. He told me " no need to do surgery or see him anymore!". Anyway wound in two months from a dollar note size had closed to a quarter size. Dr Taie then changed the topical oxygen to Hyperbauric oxygen. It has been one year since I finished the last therapy. I am walking on my own legs and feet. My sugar is normal too by diet and he has cut all my medicine by half. I don't know with what words I can thank him.

Right tract show details Right tract
by Yan, S. on Jun 11th, 2015

For many years back was bothering me. Got worse and met many doctors. Not even one of them bothered to do a simple x-ray. They just keep getting medication , manipulation, Physical therapy. I was right back where I was. Yesterday I found him and he just look at my back once and said "This is scoliosis". I at first got angry at him and was about to scream "how the H.. do you know?" Others didn't say so! He said "ok, let's do X-ray to confirm it". So I agreed. When he showed me the X-ray my mouth dropped. I have 25 degrees of lumbar scoliosis and it isn't even showing to the eye. Well thank you, really thank you. At least he put me on the right tract. I apologized to him and now I have my doctor for life.

Life saver show details Life saver
by Mark S. on May 11th, 2015

He literally changed my life to the best possible outcome.I have had this chest pain that multiple work up by other doctors never revealed anything, even I passed my cardiac testing and still had pain. I saw him and he found out calcium built up in my arteries. With correct diet , meds adjustment and some other tricks he did, thank. God, I have had no more chest pain and my medicine is reduced to almost none. I exercise now everyday without any shortness of breath and my memory is better too. All thanks to his attention.

Patient show details Patient
by Kelly McD on Jul 28th, 2013

One of the best Dr.I have ever been to in my LIFE!

Fingure fracture show details Fingure fracture
by Karen. B on Jun 29th, 2013

I fractured my finger in feb-13 cutting it under the trunk, all thanks to hubby's carelessness. I did buddy taping but got worse. After 3 months tip of the finger was moving side to side and was so painful and swelled up. I knew I had to do surgery. Did a consult with Dr. Taie and asked him to do whatever he can to save me from surgery because I have fear of any surgery. He did one month of work up with PT and his OMTs with a molded plastic casts. It was a long process but it paid off. His last X-ray cleared my finger. I can use it now. Pain, swelling is gone and bone is not moving. He

He saved my life show details He saved my life
Jan 24th, 2012

My weight had damaged my knee. My knee was swelled up and deformed. I had so much pain that multiple OTC medicines didn't help. I was turning and twisting at nights with pain. I went to him, He without delay started his manipulations. After 6 weeks, swelling is gone, no pain. My husband says my knee looks like a knee again. I am very happy.

Maria show details Maria
by Maria on Oct 14th, 2009

Excellent , team . Very culturally oriented. Polite and caring they are. Dr spent 1 hour talking to me and explaining everything. Staff were great like my family and they knew what they were doing. I just paid my copay and left. Medicine and his advise work great. I found my right FP finally, also he does deal with my arthritis pain by his excellent manipulations. God bless him and his team.