Farid Taie, DO
1409 Shiloh Rd
Ste 150
Plano, TX 75074
972-398-1665
Locations and availability (1)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Kelly McD on Jul 28th, 2013

One of the best Dr.I have ever been to in my LIFE!

|  Fingure fracture  |  show details
by Karen. B on Jun 29th, 2013

I fractured my finger in feb-13 cutting it under the trunk, all thanks to hubby's carelessness. I did buddy taping but got worse. After 3 months tip of the finger was moving side to side and was so painful and swelled up. I knew I had to do surgery. Did a consult with Dr. Taie and asked him to do whatever he can to save me from surgery because I have fear of any surgery. He did one month of work up with PT and his OMTs with a molded plastic casts. It was a long process but it paid off. His last X-ray cleared my finger. I can use it now. Pain, swelling is gone and bone is not moving. He

|  He saved my life  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

My weight had damaged my knee. My knee was swelled up and deformed. I had so much pain that multiple OTC medicines didn't help. I was turning and twisting at nights with pain. I went to him, He without delay started his manipulations. After 6 weeks, swelling is gone, no pain. My husband says my knee looks like a knee again. I am very happy.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Thank you for the extra time you spent with me, explaining everything in detail.

|  Maria  |  show details
by Maria on Oct 14th, 2009

Excellent , team . Very culturally oriented. Polite and caring they are. Dr spent 1 hour talking to me and explaining everything. Staff were great like my family and they knew what they were doing. I just paid my copay and left. Medicine and his advise work great. I found my right FP finally, also he does deal with my arthritis pain by his excellent manipulations. God bless him and his team.