A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farida Ali is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Yousuf Ali MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farida Y. Ali practice?
- Dr. Farida Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farida Ali practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.