A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farida Ali is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Yousuf Ali MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farida Y. Ali practice?
- Dr. Farida Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farida Ali practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.