A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farida Y. Ali practice?
Dr. Farida Ali practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.