A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Chaudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Chaudhri, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhri graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Chaudhri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaudhri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farida P. Chaudhri practice?
Dr. Farida Chaudhri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Hematologists, and Flushing Oncologists.