A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Chaudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhri
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Chaudhri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhri graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Chaudhri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Chaudhri MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farida Chaudhri practice?
- Dr. Farida Chaudhri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farida Chaudhri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Hematologists, and Flushing Oncologists.