A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Chaudhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhri
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Chaudhri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhri graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Chaudhri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Chaudhri MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farida Chaudhri practice?
- Dr. Farida Chaudhri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farida Chaudhri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Hematologists, and Flushing Oncologists.