A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Ghoghawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Ghoghawala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghoghawala graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Ghoghawala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Mason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida M Ghoghawala MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Farida M. Ghoghawala practice?
- Dr. Farida Ghoghawala has 1 office location.
Dr. Farida Ghoghawala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Obstetricians & Gynecologists.