A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal-Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal-Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain practice?
- Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain practices Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists.