Learn more about Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal-Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal-Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain practice?
- Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Farida Iqbal-Hussain practices Psychiatry near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Psychiatrists.