A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Khan Sewani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farida Khan Sewani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Khan Sewani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan Sewani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan Sewani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Khan Sewani MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farida Khan Sewani practice?
- Dr. Farida Khan Sewani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farida Khan Sewani practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners.