A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farida Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farida Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farida Khan practice?
Dr. Farida Khan practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.