Learn more about Dr. Farida Valliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farida Valliani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valliani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valliani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farida Valliani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 55 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Valliani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Valliani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farida Farrukh Valliani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farida F. Valliani practice?
- Dr. Farida Valliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Farida Valliani practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.