Overall Review

2.9

July 11th, 2016
Good dr

April 19th, 2012
People do change!
I started going to Dr. Zadeh about 3 yrs ago. She was very caring, compassionate, spent time with you and wanted to help. Now the story is totally different. Other than my regular follow up visits for life long issues, I've gone in 3 or 4 times for sinus infections or cold type things. I'm not a hypochondriac, but I do like to nip things in the bud if I think something is wrong. Hey, she's getting paid, that's what she's there for, right? Well anyway, I had some problems over the holidays and they were closed for a week so I went to the ER and then waited for them to get back to follow with my PCP. She came into the room asked me what was wrong, I told her, she then rudely said, you need to go to a specialist and walked out of the room. Well I decided at that point I was not going back, but this week I needed my physical so I decided to give her one more try. Oh lord...even worse! Word of caution...DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA!!!! She believes it's all in your head and does not exist!!! Okay, no biggie everyone has there opinion. What bothered me most was not the words that she said, but the snotty tone she said them with. After this I confronted her and asked her what happened to the caring person that was there when I first came to her. I said, "Are you fed up with me" and she said "Yes, I'm fed up with you". I then said "I guess I'm going to have to go to another doctor" and she said "Yes, you're going to have to go to another doctor". Wow, I really do not know what I did to upset her. I am overweight and I have been out of work and have gained a little more since I've been out of work, so I really think that she was judging me after I asked her about the Fibromyalgia, because she was okay up until then. I can not go to someone that is going to judge me, because that person is not in my shoes or even around me to know what is going on in my life. It is ashamed too, because the staff is awesome and I really do like all the girls they are great!!!!

September 17th, 2011
I went to see Dr. Zadeh about my nipple retracting into my breast. She saw it, felt a bump, and told me that it was nothing to worry about. I asked her if I could have a referral to get a second opinion. I just knew something was wrong. She told me I didn't need one. I ended going to my gyno about this problem, and when he saw my breast he knew right away something was wrong and referred me to the Mayo Clinic up in Jacksonville. Turns out I had stage 3b breast cancer. If I had listened to Dr. Zedah and would of believed it was nothing to worry about, I would not be here right now.

December 2nd, 2010
My doctor is very proffessional, courteous and caring
I have reccommended her to at three people...two of whom have been seen by dr. Zadeh and agree with me...the only thing they say is the wait time could be cut in half...hey paitence is a virtue...especially at hthe doctor's office..at least the waiting room is large, clean and it has ample places to sit...the receptionist(s) is very friendly to! the nurses are cheerful, knowledgeable and willing to pitch in where they can

November 13th, 2008
Best MD I've ever had! Never rushed, knowledgeable, office exceptionally clean and modern. Partners are good too.