A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg MD is a female Sleep Medicine, has 22 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg practices Sleep Medicine near Belmont, NC.
See Belmont Sleep Medicine Doctors.