Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg
Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belmont, NC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center and West Florida Community Care Center. Dr. Abbasi-Feinberg has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fariha Abbasi-Feinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belmont, NC.
Dr. Nayan Patel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Transplant Surgery
Belmont, NC 0.08 mi12
Dr. Harpreet Bhalla
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Belmont, NC 0.12 mi26
Dr. Khaled Elraie
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Belmont, NC 0.12 mi29