A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fariha Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fariha Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Qadir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fariha Qadir MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fariha Qadir practice?
- Dr. Fariha Qadir has 17 office locations.
Dr. Fariha Qadir practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.