Dr. Farinaz Farrahi MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Tucson, AZ

1.5

September 18th, 2015
be prepared to wait
I felt like the doctor had no respect for my time. I came for a simple allergy skin test for my kid. It took a couple of months to get in for the appointment. I waited about 20 minutes in the waiting room, which isn't that bad. After the nurse weighed my kid and took his vitals and such, we waited for a LONG time to see the doctor. When she finally came she spent about 10 minutes discussing his symptoms, conducting a basic physical exam and started to describe what the skin test would be like and my kid scrunched his face a bit when she pricked him to show him what the test would be like. So she quickly used that as an excuse to leave the room "so you two can talk"...and didn't come back for a LONG time. When she finally did come back, she just asked what kind of skin test we wanted and ordered it. After another LONG time without a nurse coming to administer the test, I finally went out to the nurse's station to ask about it. They finally came in and did the 15 minute test and then the doctor read the results and said my kid could get dressed. The nurse said the doctor would be back to wrap things up. After waiting another LONG time (it had been a total of 2 hours sitting in the exam room by that time), we finally got up and left (my kid didn't show signs of ANY allergies on the test, so there wasn't much to follow up on anyway). I understand doctors running behind, but once you bring me back to the exam room, let's get on with it! Multiple long waits is just plain disrespectful. I've personally had two allergy tests for myself in the past so I was prepared for this to be a longer visit, but this doctor just doesn't know how to manage her time!

December 13th, 2014
Too tied to computer rather than listening or answering questions. All about her schedule.