A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faris Atchoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faris Atchoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faris Atchoo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atchoo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Atchoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faris Peter Atchoo DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faris P. Atchoo practice?
- Dr. Faris Atchoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Faris Atchoo practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Internists.